1.—Can I help you with it?
—I appreciate your _____, but I can manage it myself.
A. advice B. question C. offer D. idea
2. After the flooding, people were suffering in that area, _____ urgently needed clean water,考生如果怕自己錯過考試報名時間和考試時間的話，可以 免費預約短信提醒，屆時會以短信的方式提醒大家報名和考試時間。
medicine and shelter to survive.
A. which B. who C. where D. what
3. Sophia waited for a reply, but _____ came.
A. either B. another C. neither D. none
4.—Don’t worry, Mum. The doctor said it was only the flu.
— ______! I’ll tell Dad there’s nothing serious.
A. What a relief B. Congratulations
C. How surprising D. I’m so sorry
5. There is little doubt in your mind that he is innocent, ____?
A. is there B. isn’t there C. is he D. isn’t he
6.—OK, I’ve had enough of it. I give up.
—You can’t ______ your responsibilities.
A. run off with B. run up against
C. run out of D. run away from
7. The notice came around two in the afternoon______ the meeting would be postponed.
A. when B. that C. whether D. how
8. Days later, my brother called to say he was all right, but _____ say where he was.
A. mustn’t B. shouldn’t C. wouldn’t D. mightn’t
9.—Thank God you’re safe!
—I stepped back, just _____ to avoid the racing car.
A. in time B. in case C. in need D. in vain
10. One’s life has value _____ one brings value to the life of others.
A. so that B. no matter how C. as long as D. except that
【答案】1-10 CBDAA DBCAC