1.—I hear you ____ in a pub. What’sit like?
—Well , it’s very hand work and I’m always tired , but I don’t mind.考生如果怕自己錯過考試報名時間和考試時間的話，可以 免費預約短信提醒，屆時會以短信的方式提醒大家報名和考試時間。
A.are working B.will work C.were working D.will be working
2. The fact that so many people still smoke in public place _______that we may need
a nationwide campaign to raise awareness of the risk of smoking.
A.suggest B.suggests C.suggested D.suggesting
3.—Tommy is planning to buy a car.
—I know. By next month ,he _______ enough for a used one
A. saves B .saved C.will save D. will have saved
4. Between the two parts of the concert is an interval, ________ the audience can buy
A.When B.Where C.that D.which
5. In that school, English is compulsory for all students, but French and Russian are _______.
A.special B.regional C.optional D.original
6. It was never clear _______ the man hadn’t reported the accident sooner.
A.that B.how C.when D.why
7. Teachers have to constantly update their knowledge in order to maintain their professional ________.
A.consequence B.independence C.competence D.intelligence
8.—Are you still mad at her?
—Not really, but I can’t ______ that her remarks hurt me.
A.deny B.refuse C.reject D.decline
9. — Linda didn’t invite us to the party.
— ______? I don’t care.
A.For what B.So what C.What’s on D.What’s up
10. — You look upset. What’s the matter?
— I had my proposal _______ again.
A.turned over B.turned on C.turned off D.turned down
1.A .B .D 4.A 5.C 6.D 7.C 8.A 9.B 10.D